Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Miss North Texas Brittany Forrester and her Lone Star Princesses

I have the best support in the world. Above are the two prettiest sweetest young girls I have ever met. Raleigh and Kristin are my two Lone Star Princesses and they have been so supportive throughout my whole year as Miss North Texas.
Kristen (the cute blonde) always makes me laugh. She has the best demeanor. Anytime I have butterflies she’s the go to girl because her personality is so relaxed and personable. Her beautiful smile and warm heart caught my attention the moment I met her!





Raleigh is a great role model of what an “opening” to an interview should sound like. She recently competed in the American Coed North Texas pageant and shared with me the cutest most confident opening description of her self that words can make. She always brings a smile to my face and makes me happy. What a doll!







These are my two girls introducing themselves at the MPFO mock pageant. They both came to cheer me on. What more could you ask for. Both of them took time away from the beginning of summer swim and playtime to come watch me. But, look at those tans. They could use a day off!
I am so blessed to have the most wonderful girls in my life, we are going to have a blast at Miss Texas, and I can’t wait.

Thank you so much Raleigh & Kristen!

Love, Brittany