Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Hillary and some Princesses making blankets!




Over spring break I had the awesome opportunity to get together with a lot of the MPFO Lone Star princesses. We had a great time! We had a pizza and blanket making party, it was so much fun. We made blankets together because the auditorium can get pretty cold the week of Miss Texas. This also gave me a chance to bond with the girls. It was so much fun, and I am so glad we decided to do it. They are all so sweet and I can’t wait to get to see them again. I would encourage everyone to organize some type of get together so that they can get to know the girls a little better. They are all so great! The Lone Star Princesses who were able to come to the party were: Elle, Abby, Miranda, Claudia, Kristen and Raleigh. ~Hillary Sproul, Teen North Texas 2008